Descripción de la oferta
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for an Overnight Engineering Supervisor. Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a member of the Engineering team, the Supervisor works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Oversee and prioritize duties and assure scheduled work are complete timely and efficiently
- Ensure proper execution of work order/request system and that items are followed up on when necessary. This is to include scheduling, ordering, and initiating of all projects.
- Prepare requisitions for purchase and work orders and liaise effectively with the engineering manager.
- Implement preventive maintenance schedules, policies and rules to ensure an efficient department.
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair multiple areas of the resort such as kitchen equipment, Refrigeration equipment, plumbing and electrical
- Knowledge of BMS system as well as chiller operation and boilers
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Engineering preferably in a hotel environment.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato