Descripción de la oferta
JOIN FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALĀLAI
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here. They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset.
Golf Services Attendant
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Golf Services Attendant who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Golf Services Attendants have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for setting up, parking, cleaning, charging and preparing golf carts for daily operation.
- Assist golfers in loading and unloading their golf bags. Clean guest golf clubs and shoes.
- Maintain the restrooms, staging area, driving range, cart & club storage area and entire work area so it is clean and neat.
- Set up, monitor and maintain driving range operations.
- Creating and maintaining a warm and friendly atmosphere for guests and co-workers.
- Willingness to service guests in whatever way necessary to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance at all times while at The Resort. Must adhere to dress code presented by the Head Golf Professional.
WHAT TO BRING
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Ability to lift golf bags and equipment (10 lb. minimum)
- Limited experience in golf club operations preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
JOIN OUR ‘OHANA & ENJOY OUR AMAZING BENEFITS:
- An on-site Naturopathic Doctor
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort Hualālai, visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Kailua-Kona, HI, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato