Descripción de la oferta
Food & Beverage Manager in Training
Surrounded by the breathtaking vistas of the famed Grand Teton Mountain Range and teeming with an inspiring array of wildlife, our alpine mountain resort offers the perfect mix of rustic adventure and luxury accommodations. Ski, hike, bike, raft and more at one of the premier resorts in Jackson Hole.
Food & Beverage Manager in Training
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for a Food & Beverage Manager in Training who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. This position provides an enjoyable, expertly dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism, and friendliness.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is looking for Managers in Training (MIT) who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. Our MIT’s have the opportunity to shape our guest and employee experiences by providing exceptional knowledge and service. Work authorization for the location is required.
The aim of the Program is to develop the Manager in Training (MIT) to an Assistant Manager position upon completion of the Program, subject to satisfactory performance. The MIT will learn the standards and assume supervisory responsibilities in two or more departments within the first 12 months. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is the only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star Resort in Wyoming.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine''s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Contribute to our environment with a positive and friendly attitude
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and proven leadership skills with the ability to make decisions to best serve our guest and employees
- Learn and follow service standards and cultural standards so that we expertly serve guests by providing exceptional knowledge of hotel products and services.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Lead daily shift briefings, ensure that all new hires have been properly trained and entered in to payroll system according to training manuals, give feedback and coaching to all service staff and communicate progress of training to management.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors; maintain discretion and confidentiality, including matters relating to guests, staff, and the company. Understand Four Seasons’ style, practices, culture, terminology, and general philosophy. Use these principles as guideline for behavior.
- Attend, participate in and occasionally lead required meetings or training events and perform other tasks as requested by management.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the employee handbook.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
-Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities, and be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work. This will include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
-Applicants are required to have two to three years previous employment in a related position. A college degree is preferred.
-Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect: You Will...
-Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
-Have access to a robust benefit plan
-Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
-Derive a sense of pride in work well done
-Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons-visit us:
We look forward to receiving your applicationFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf