Descripción de la oferta
Director of Residences
Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, Thailand
The Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui is looking for a Director of Residences who shares a passion for excellence, conveys a positive attitude and epitomizes honesty and integrity.
The Director of Residences will provide strategic leadership and management for all aspects of the residential operation. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys connecting with both guests and employees alike while maintaining immaculate and perfect condition of products, who is passionate about providing exceptional service and can inspire others to offer great service. They will need to have the ability to connect and cater to discerning individuals.
The position is a Division Head (non Planning Committee) level, and will report directly to the Resort Manager with additional leadership responsibilities over the Rooms Division.
The transferring employee is contingent on the granting of a suitable work permit by the Thai government and subsequent approval processes.
Join Our Team:
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration and excellent service.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards.
- Directs and controls the activities of the Front Desk, Communications, Concierge, Housekeeping, Butlers, Bell Staff and Driveway Staff.
- Reviews and monitors schedules of staff in all departments in the Residences and Rooms Division. Monitors their activities to assure that standards are being met, staff is being supported and guest needs are being met.
- Assist Residential owners with Use Privileges, handle guest complaints, concierge service and respond to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies. Control inventory and maximize usage for Owners and Four Seasons.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve guest complaints; assist guests in all inquiries in connection with resort services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, pre-arrival needs, etc.
- Forecast Residential owner inventory requirements; conduct inventory quality control audits to assure that established procedures are followed, recommend and implement inventory controls that generate the most effective use of available time.
- Develop and enforce residential service and product quality standards.
- Ensure all Four Seasons residential Policies and Procedures are developed and implemented.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in English communication
- Strong Mathematical and Analytical skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proficient computer use and training experience
- Proficient report generating skills
- Similar working environment is preferred
What to Expect: You will...
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Have the opportunity to be a part of Resort’s Management decision making team by sitting in a Planning Committing Meeting
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons - visit us:
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- ตำบล แม่น้ำ, Thailand
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible