Descripción de la oferta
Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square is looking for an Housekeeping Coordinator to join our team!
About Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square:
In a landmark of power and prestige, Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square provides a central city location, near the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and the River Thames. The historic building – the 1922 headquarters of the Port of London Authority – also incorporates 41 Private Residences and the Ten Trinity Square Private Club, a prestigious private member''s club from Reignwood, Four Seasons Hotels and Chateau Latour.
The Housekeeping Coordinator role:
The Housekeeping Coordinator is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team. The Housekeeping Coordinator acts as the main point of contact in the Housekeeping Operation. Basic responsibilities include; responding to guest requests, assigning rooms to Room Attendants, dispatching information, assisting management, communicating with various departments on room status and supporting the overall day-to-day efficiency of the Housekeeping Operation.
The ideal Housekeeping Coordinator will have:
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, solid computer skills and a hospitality spirit
- Previous customer experience and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Previous experience with Opera or other hotel operating systems is beneficial
- Ability to multitask and prioritize is essential
- Previous opening experience beneficial
All applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Contract duration