Descripción de la oferta
Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel
The Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel is looking for a Spa Attendant who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. This position has the opportunity to shape employee experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. The Spa Attendant reports to the Senior Director of Spa. Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Located at the intersection of Wilshire and Rodeo, an international cast of personalities comes together amid urban buzz, Hollywood glamour and a sophisticated California vibe. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck''s, and become part of a iconic hotel of the Four Seasons Portfolio.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
The Spa Attendant Maintain cleanliness, set-ups and spa standards in the locker rooms, work out areas and pool.
Works quickly in high-pressure environment and ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Set-up and maintain spa including refreshments, locker rooms, work out areas, pre-treatment, fitness area and pool.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible
- Resolve customer complaints
- Assist customers in all inquiries in connection with spa, fitness and pool services.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals with high organizational skills. Speaking, writing and reading English is required. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work different shifts, holidays and some weekends.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato