Descripción de la oferta
Jr. Staff Accountant
Status: Full Time
Location: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Join the team of dedicated employees at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, named one of Fortune magazine''s "Best Companies to Work For" and winner of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards.
We are looking for a Jr. Staff Accountant. This position reports to our Assistant Director & Director of Finance. Work authorization for this location is required.
Assist the Assistant Director of Finance with month end closing and timeliness of all aspects of the general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general cashiering in accordance with local and corporate policies and procedures.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Proficiency in 10 key, Microsoft Office applications
- 2 years previous accounts receivable and credit supervisory experience in hotels preferred
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit package that includes: Medical, dental, life insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, educational assistance program, and complimentary stays at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to your application.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Wailea, Wailea-Makena, HI, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato