Descripción de la oferta
By joining the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts team, you can see why we''ve been named by our employees to FORTUNE magazine''s list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 12 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list''s inception in 1998 and was recently named a FORTUNE Legend!
Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco overlooks Yerba Buena Gardens and is located just steps away from the City''s Financial District, Union Square shopping, the Moscone Convention Center, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Contemporary Jewish Museum, amid the city''s finest cultural and dining venues.
We are actively searching for an experienced and ORGANIZED individual to become the MKT Restaurant Host/ess of Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco!
The Role - Overview
This critical role is responsible for greeting and seating guests while coordinating with guest reservations and responding to inquires in an efficient, courteous and professional manager to maximize guest satisfaction.
This list is not all –inclusive and should only be used as an overview of all actual responsibility.
- Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- Set up host/hostess stand, daily review of Open Table reservations, and make recommendations regarding set-up of the room while maximizing workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name and utilize the guest’s name consistently.
- Inspect and maintain daily menus to ensure quality, condition and appearance while developing a complete working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
Qualifications & Experience
- High school education or equivalent is required
- Viable candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience in an upscale restaurant
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Flexible schedule required, shifts can include: mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience with Open Table highly preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the APPLY button, attach your resume and cover letter in Word and/or PDF format.
To learn more about Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco: http://www.fourseasons.com/sanfrancisco/.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact the Human Resources Department at 415-633-3465.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Financial District, San Francisco, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible