Descripción de la oferta
Nestled on the California coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is graced by sunny skies and a mild year-round climate – earning its reputation as the American Riviera. Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998… come and find out why! Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998… come and find out why!
The Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is looking for a motivated and talented full-time Concierge who shares a passion for providing excellent service! The Concierge is an essential member of the Resort operation dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our Resort guests.
The role of the Concierge:
Respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current. Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests.
The role of the Concierge
- Candidate must hold a valid U.S. work authorization.
- Excellent English communication and written skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of surrounding area, places of attraction, etc.
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Maintains composure in high pressure situations
Four Seasons offers an award winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Generous Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniforms and uniform dry cleaning
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato