Descripción de la oferta
Nestled on the California coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is graced by sunny skies and a mild year-round climate – earning its reputation as the American Riviera. The Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. Come find out why!
The Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore is currently looking for a motivated In Room Dining Order Taker (Coordinator) who shares a passion for providing excellent customer service. The In-Room Dining department provides a fine dining experience within the comfort and convenience of a guest’s room or suite.
The In Room Dining Coordinator takes guest in-room dining orders, communicates special requests to the kitchen, and coordinates deliver of orders according to Four Seasons Standards.
• Previous food & beverage experience preferred
• Availability to work all shifts; including weekends and holidays
• Requires excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language and excellent phone etiquette
Visa Requirements: Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Additional Requirements: Candidate must obtain a California Food Handler’s Certificate
• Excellent Salary and Wages
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• Complimentary room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
And much more!Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible