Descripción de la oferta
A legend since opening in 1927, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is a classic Spanish Colonial estate infused with modern luxury. Offering direct access to Butterfly Beach, our 207 hotel accommodations are set amidst 22 acres (9 hectares) of lush gardens woven with sun-dappled, red-brick pathways.
The Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore is currently looking for a motivated, temporary PBX Operator who shares a passion for providing excellent customer service.
As the voice of the hotel the PBX Operator ensures that all communication channels operate flawlessly, including the phone and paging system.
• One to two years of customer service experience
• Ability to operate computer systems
• Open availability to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
• Requires excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa Requirements: Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
- Excellent wages offered
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato