Descripción de la oferta
A legend since opening in 1927, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is a classic Spanish Colonial estate infused with modern luxury. Offering direct access to Butterfly Beach, our 207 hotel accommodations are set amidst 22 acres of lush gardens woven with sun-dappled, red-brick pathways.
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore is hiring for the upcoming Summer season! We are currently looking for a full-time, seasonal Tydes Cook who shares a passion for providing excellent customer service. This position will be responsible for preparing dinner food items per guest orders in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment.
• Previous line cook experience in a fast paced restaurant required
• Ability to operate stove, oven, grill, deep fryer, broiler, steamer, food processor, mixer and slicer
• Open availability to work P.M. shifts (full-time hours) including weekends and holidays; ability to work over-time if needed
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa Requirements: Must have the legal right to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Additional Requirements: Candidate must obtain a California Food Handler’s Certificate
- Excellent wages offered
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary Employee Meals
** Seasonal position will start approximately May 13, 2019 and end approximately September 8, 2019. Must have open availability throughout the Summer season. **Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato