Descripción de la oferta
Department: Proof, an American Canteen
The Server position provides an expertly served beverage or dining experience; anticipating the guests’ needs and as an expert on the menu options for AM menu only and well as information regarding preparation methods.
Proof, an American Canteen is a three-meal period restaurant that takes you on a culinary road trip, tapping into the nation''s rich heritage and the historic days of Route 66. Televisions, shuffleboard and a bustling bar bring buzzing energy to the restaurant on a nightly basis.
For more information on Proof, an American Canteen please visit www.proofcanteen.com
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been named to FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and we are now one of only eight organizations to be included on this list since its inception in 1998.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Fully understanding the menu, including entrees, preparation and taste
- Using Point of Sale system
- Coordinating food timing and transporting items to the guest table
- Building rapport with the guest with above and beyond service
Ideal candidate will have:
- Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years serving experience in upscale establishment, hotel/resort experience preferred
- Must be able to be on feet for entire shift and communicate with guests appropriately and effectively.
- Above and beyond attitude is required as well as a flexible schedule with ability to work weekends/holidays and evenings.
- Valid Maricopa County Food Handlers Card
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Pinnacle Peak, Scottsdale, AZ, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato