Descripción de la oferta
The Concept of Jiang-Nan Chun
Embodying the concept of “Xiang Le Zhu Yi”, or the principle of enjoyment and happiness, our award-winning restaurant is not only evocative of the pastoral lifestyle of the Jiang Nan region’s traditional river villages through its rustic décor, but also through its authentic Cantonese cuisine.
Junior Captain (Jiang-Nan Chun)
The Junior Captain is to offer guests an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience conforming to Four Seasons Standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness.
We are looking for individuals who possess basic knowledge of food, preparation and wines. The individual is required to be proficient in English and Mandarin; reading, writing and oral.
Join us Now!
With a culture built on mutual respect, a growing world of opportunities and an environment that supports the personal drive for excellence, a Four Seasons career can be exceptionally rewarding.
- Career growth opportunities
- Unique strong culture
- Best-in-industry training
- Luxury environment in magnificent locations worldwide
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability), with discounted meals
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Educational assistance
- Dental and medical/disability/life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Employee service awards
- Annual employee party/social and sporting events
- Complimentary meals in dedicated employee restaurants
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Orchard, Singapore
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible