Descripción de la oferta
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
We have an exciting opening for a Senior Revenue Manager. The Senior Revenue Manager supports 3 – 5 hotels in the Americas and is responsible for the interpretation of business analytics into tactical strategy. The Senior Revenue Manager will provide focused expertise, guidance and direction the hotel Revenue Management Team through effective and measurable revenue management initiatives. The priority will be room revenue, with a growing focus on total revenue management.
The location of this position is flexible, and can be based out of Toronto at the Four Seasons Corporate Office or Vancouver area from an at home office.
- Interpret business analytics into meaningful action to improve performance
- Create and submit hotel forecasts leveraging IDeaS revenue management system; and monitor accuracy on weekly basis
- Manage inventory through all distribution channels for optimal availability
- Lead optimal pricing strategy and analysis and recommendations – engage 3rd party expertise when appropriate
- Build consensus within Revenue Management team to move new initiatives forward
- Lead weekly Revenue Management Meetings
- Driver of total revenue management business analytics and opportunities (rooms, F&B, spa, catering, etc). Partner with operations to implement new initiatives and measure results
- Weekly engagements with OTA Market Managers, plus liase regularly with corporate marketing, agencies and vendors on campaign management opportunities (GDS advertising, OTA promotions, PPC, FSHR corporate promotions, etc).
- Take ownership of merchandising strategies (web featured package display, on-line upsell descriptions, GDS sequence, OTA placement and “store” participation, etc)
- Business owner of Opera, BI tools, IDeaS revenue management system, future RM systems for catering, F&B , etc.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Hotel Management
- 5 years of experience working in hotel operations and/or finance and accounting
- Multiple hotel revenue management experience preferred
- Experience and strong knowledge of spreadsheets and database use
- MS Office, Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Hyperion Enterprise, IDeaS revenue management, Opera property management system experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write clearly and effectively
- Must be able to condense complex data into meaningful strategy
- Strong time management skills and the capability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to present contrarian viewpoint and gain consensus through business analytics
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Internal Applicants: Internal Transfer Applications should be completed in Workday by Friday, April 26, 2019.Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Old Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato