Descripción de la oferta
The Four Seasons Hotel Beijing is looking for Accounting Clerk who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
- Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
- Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
- An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Beijing provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Maintain alphabetical files by vendor containing complete invoices and backup attached to the cheques for efficient access after payment. All filing is to be kept current.
- Ensure all payments are made correctly and with the correct authorization (approved PO), evidence of receipt, invoice or delivery slip and Accounts Payable stamp.
- Process all Accounts Payable invoices and manual cheques through the computer system.
- Complete wire authorization forms for wire transfer and ensure it is signed by two authorized signatories (from Groups A & B) and ensure all applicable backup supports the transfer.
- Ensure all standing orders for electronic disbursements are approved in accordance with the normal payment procedures and signed by the cheque signatories.
- Verify that all invoices are supported by duly approved purchase orders when required, signed receiving documentation and/or the approval of authorized management personnel.
- Verify prices, quantities and extensions against purchase order as required, and initial the invoice when verified. Bring any discrepancies to the attention of the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Understand tax laws as it relates to sales tax, use tax, goods and services tax and year end processing ensuring compliance, submission and payment deadlines are met and ensure that all deductions and exemptions are properly documented.
- Ensure the correct sales / use tax is either paid to vendor or self assessed with payment processed on time to local, state, or other tax jurisdiction.
- File documents and reports.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. College graduate or Certificate in Hotel Management.
2. Experience required is from 3 to 4 years employment In-related position
3. Fluent in oral and written English.
4. Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us: