Descripción de la oferta
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for In Room Dining Supervisor who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
- The position will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations for In Room Dining in absence of the F&B Manager. To assist F&B Manager in ensuring all staff adhere to Four Seasons standards.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the hotel’s room service department to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for 24-hour a day in-room dining and in-room private bar services.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, purchasing decisions, and inventory and control.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- One to two years previous experience in a line, supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage.
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Eight to ten hour shifts; scheduled days and work hours may vary based on need.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Careers at Four Seasons
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf