Descripción de la oferta
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are looking for talented, passionate, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us meet our objective of being recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts, and residence clubs wherever we are located.
Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences New Orleans is seeking a Spa Receptionist to join our dynamic team. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guest. Satisfying our guest depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.
Are you excited about delivering the best experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! The Spa Receptionist is the welcoming face of the spa desk. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Spa Receptionist’s to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of MICROS preferred
- One to two years’ experience working in Hospitality or Customer Service preferred
- Ability to multi-task on several tasks at once
- Work authorization in the United States
- Discovery nights at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Holiday and PTO pay
- Complimentary employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Discounted parking
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k participation with a company matching program
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences New Orleans: https://www.fourseasons.com/neworleans/
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf