Descripción de la oferta
The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting the Assistant Director of Finance in maintaining the general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations. Additionally, the Staff Accountant is responsible for supervising other areas within the Finance Department under the direction of the Assistant Director of Finance, including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general cashiering in accordance with all related local and corporate policies and procedures. Is also responsible for the development of Finance staff to aid the future growth of the company.
1. Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
2. College degree (4 years completed/in progress).
3. Proven understanding of introductory accounting principals (GAAP), including General Ledger accounting and financial reporting is necessary. Formal education in Intermediate and Advanced accounting principals in preferred.
4. Experience with E-mail, POS, PMS, General Ledger systems, Financial report systems, Word, and Excel is necessary. A strong understanding of intermediate to advanced Excel formulas is preferred.
5. Good understanding of Month-End Process, including but not limited to preparation of financial statements, accruals and journal entries, inter-company entries, maintaining reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
6. Perform tasks involving overhead reaching, bending (knees and back) and can lift and carry short distances objects weighing fifty (50) pounds.
7. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish job responsibilities.
8. Must have a thorough working knowledge of all corporate policies and procedures as they relate to credit, receivables and revenue controls.
9. Must be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work.
10. Must have a high degree of professional integrity and be able to maintain strict confidentiality of all payroll information.
11. Must work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf