Descripción de la oferta
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GRANDPERFORMER&cws=48&rid=5439
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kessler Enterprise, Inc. IV. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Objective / Purpose:
- This purpose of this position is to successfully execute the operational strategy through sound leadership of all hotel activities in alignment with the mission, core values, standards and goals established by the company.
- Standards & Culture
- Grand Performers serve as cultural ambassadors by exhibiting & upholding our standards.
- Image & Presence: Bohemian. Our team is sophisticated and purposeful in their communication and body language.
- 50% Classical European, 35% Colorful Gypsy Lifestyle, 15% Funky California Free Spirit
- Service: Intuitive. Our team inspires the guest (and Grand Performer) experience with warmth and deliberate elegance.
- Greet, Undivided Attention, Enthusiastic Response, Smile, Thank You
- Listen, Empathize, Accept Responsibility, Do Something About it, Exceed Expectations, Recover Loyalty
- Performance: Extraordinary. Our team rises to outperform and consistently beat our best for even better.
- Be Engaged: Enthusiastically share knowledge, experience and talent with others. Get involved!
- Be Aligned: Collaborate effectively to accomplish goals and achieve results the Kessler way.
- Be Accountable: Have courage, accept responsibility for actions and/or inaction and expect others to do the same.
Areas of Responsibility / Tasks:
- Performance must reflect appropriate level of expertise and achievement of the desired results for the items listed below.
- Achieve or exceed financial results (GOP, Revenue, Flow-Through)
- Prepare location specific annual budget with appropriate department heads to align operational needs
- Lead execution of Food & Beverage strategies, execution & community presence to achieve revenue targets.
- Monitor sales & top line revenues to achieve targets. Adjust operational expenses to achieve flow.
- Manage departmental labor & expenses through adherence to protocol, close monitoring and approval of purchase orders, accurate monthly forecasting, and comprehensive P&L reviews.
- Direct and coordinate operational activities of all departments in effort to affect operational efficiency.
- Achieve guest satisfaction targets
- Ensuring brand standards are met with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations; communicating follow-up actions to the team as necessary.
- Directing and coordinating Engineering discipline in order to preserve and protect asset.
- Directing and coordinating Rooms division objectives, standards and activities in order to achieve service levels.
- Achieve cultural alignment, engagement & retention targets
- Ensure and enforce workplace safety and risk management protocols.
- Serve as leader of the Crisis Management Team
- Active participant and attendee per Kessler Meeting protocol
- Contribute content for the creation of the Kessler Connection
- Attend and ensure proper facilitation of Stand-Up
- Contribute content for the Kessler Exchange location specific page
- Member of Executive Board (GM, DHR, Controller)
- Active participant and attendee of all Grand Performer Events
- Community relations
- Embody personality of the hotel in alignment with companys vision and strategic direction.
- Communicate to third parties with appropriate discretion through proper protocols.
- Establish appropriate presence in community aligned with sales, food & beverage, and relevant community / industry issues.
- Attend all Kessler Cares Community Involvement Events & Corporate Initiatives
Supervisory / Leadership Responsibilities:
An inspiring leader selects the best possible candidate for each position, provides structure, direction, feedback, recognition and accountability; in addition to facilitating team processes, on-going training and delegation for the following Grand Performers within the culture and policies.
Administrative Assistant (Shared or Exclusive)
- Sr. Food and Beverage Department Leader
- Sr. Culinary Department Leader (if applicable)
- Sr. Front Office Department Leader
- Sr. Housekeeping Department Leader
- Sr. Gallery Department Leader
- Sr. Sales and Catering Department Leader
- Sr. Engineering Department Leader
A team player must cultivate successful relationships with the following individuals to achieve alignment and support.
- Sr. Accounting Leader
- Sr. Human Resources Leader
- Corporate Sr. Food & Beverage Leader
- Corporate Sr. Revenue Leader
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- To perform this role successfully, an individual must have experience achieving desired result(s) in their areas of responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of observable behaviors and essential knowledge, skill, and ability required of a successful incumbent within our culture.
- Strategic business leader - Works strategically to devise plans in alignment with organizational goals.
- Proven ability to host/facilitate effective meetings, motivate teams to produce results with tight time frames while simultaneously managing several projects.
- Proven track record in delivering financial results.
- Ability to build a cohesive team and facilitate accomplishment of goals.
- Proven track record of positive employee satisfaction scores.
- Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Aptitude in financial management, financial reports and analysis.
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on, lead-by-example work style.
Minimum Qualifications / Education / Certifications / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related training equivalent - required
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience in similar title and scope of responsibility - required
- Extensive experience in hotel operations - preferred
- Hospitality industry experience required
- Luxury brand experience preferred
- Similar size organization preferred
- Fast paced / entrepreneurial / high change / growing company preferred
- Microsoft suite experience: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint required, One-Note preferred
- Licenses / Certifications: Valid drivers license required
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Asheville, NC, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible