Descripción de la oferta
- Assists with the development and maintenance of a detailed Department Operations Manual that reflects Policies & Procedures, work processes and standards of performance within the Division. Ensures annual review to accurately reflect any changes.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual Food and Beverage Business Plan, ensuring Divisional Objectives fully address business objectives of the hotel and needs of associates.
- Assists with the preparation and regular update of the Outlet Budget in close cooperation with the EAM - Food and Beverage, ensuring targets are met and costs are effectively controlled.
- Maintains the Daily Log Book.
- Provides the Materials Department with detailed Product and Purchase Specifications for items used in the Outlet.
- Experienced in Chinese cuisine and managing a successful and quality restaurant. Better to have Hotel experience.
- Outgoing personality who can own the restaurant and be real host.
- Business driven, focusing on the financial outcome.
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership skills.
- Maturity and experienced to give the team stability when trouble times and under pressure.
- Leading by example and hands-on.
- Very good communication skills, can keep good relationship with other departments.
- Always on top of newest market trends
- Creative in promotions.
- Can speak English
- Reliable and loyal