Descripción de la oferta
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met, they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It''s a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our purpose, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Diversity and Inclusion.
Innovation: Hyatt is forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry.
Respect: Hyatt associates are inspired by the team''s spirit and camaraderie given to one another.
Service-Oriented: Hyatt is customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time.
Diversity and Inclusion: Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
Our commitment to you
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Some of our associate benefits include:
- Complimentary colleague accommodation with transport to and from the Hotel
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide
- Free meals in our associate restaurant across all meal periods
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Uniforms provides and laundered
- Learning & Development opportunities
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance and reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in the culinary field. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Overseeing the Hotel''s signature Italian Restaurant, Rocca, the Chef de Cuisine has the opportunity to deliver an inspired dining experience that is authentically Italian. Our local market in Doha is excited for the re-opening of Rocca since Covid-19 restrictions and this provides a unique chance for the Chef de Cuisine to set the scene from the menu creation to service experience as they will oversee both culinary and service teams in Rocca.
We are seeking someone who is highly engaged, results–driven, attentive to our guests'' and colleagues'' needs, creative and has the ability to deliver an unforgettgable dining experience. The Chef de Cuisine takes the extra mile to ensure the perfection of culinary products and enjoys the challenge of creating new dishes, paying extra attention to details, and maintaining the highest standards of product quality and consistency.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership in with an approach of ownership and accountability; understanding guest needs and expectations and exceeding these; providing an engaging and inspiring workplace to colleagues and ensuring a healthy profit and cost-balance
- Consistently delivering culinary delights authentic to Italian cuisine. As many guests are from within the Doha market it is essential to have a balance of new menu items to create excitement as well as the classic favourites that will keep our guests coming back for more
- An effective approach to managing upwards and collaborating with others, ensuring that the Executive Chef is provided with upto date and accurate information relating to Rocca, the daily operations and the long term strategy - we are looking for someone who can provide a daily inspiration to the Rocca team whilst keeping their mind on the long term opportunities that will keep Rocca interesting and a step ahead of its competitors
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button.