Descripción de la oferta
- The position will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Responsible to function as the Business Manager and a Marketing Specialist for the Food and Beverage Department, to ensure that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel and are individually profitable.
- Works together with the Executive Chef, respective Chef de Cuisines and Outlet Managers to take corrective action when necessary.
- Maintains a comprehensive library of Manuals for all operational equipment.
- Together with the Executive Chef, responsible for preparing the annual Food and Beverage Business Plan ensuring Divisional Objectives fully address business objectives of the hotel and needs of Associates.
Responsible for ensuring that all Corporate, Regional, Hotel and Governmental reports are compiled accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
Minimum 2 years work experience as Director of F&B, or Assistant Director of F&B in large property.
Identify priorities, solve problems, produce desired results and be accountable for commitments
Initiate action, make decisions, adapt, drive change, use resources efficiently and solve problems quickly, creatively and practically
Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.