Descripción de la oferta
Sets and clears tables. Stocks all service stations and assists food servers with table service. Clears dirty table settings and prepares table for resetting. Resets all service ware as prescribed. Maintains stock and cleanliness of stations. Serves guests beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience. Transports all dirty tableware to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Six (6) or more months of previous bussing experience preferred
- Must have open availability to work any day/shift between the hours of 10:00am and 10:00pm
- TB Clearance required
- Maui Liquor Card preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Willingness to maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance in accordance with the Grand Wailea''s grooming standards
- Due to the immediate nature of this opening, only applicants currently residing in the state of Hawaii will be considered; no relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is available
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware
- Ability to understand and communicate English to comprehend and respond to basic guest requests. Ability to understand written English to read any caution or safety notices
- Ability to grasp, lift and/carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs. through a crowded room
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 200 lbs.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Kihei, HI, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato