Descripción de la oferta
A Kitchen Manager is responsible for managing and training the kitchen team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As a Kitchen Manager, you are responsible for managing and training the kitchen team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Kitchen Manager will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
- Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene, Health and Safety, and stock procedures
- Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
- Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
- Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications
What are we looking for?
A Kitchen Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong Sous Chef or previous Head Chef Experience
- Approaches food in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organising skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant qualifications for role
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''re committed to helping our teams ''Thrive@Hilton'', to ensure we''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas cocina
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible