Descripción de la oferta
A General Manager with Hilton is responsible for managingdaily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel''scontinuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financialprofitability.
Newly renovated hotel rooms in Boynton Beach, near Florida''seast coast.
Swim, fish or lounge on thebeach, only 4.5 miles from our Newly Renovated Hampton Inn & Suites BoyntonBeach hotel in Boynton Beach, Florida. Located off Interstate 95, our lakesidehotel is within walking distance of shopping and restaurants. Centrally locatedbetween state-of-the-art healthcare facilities Bethesda Memorial Hospital andJFK Medical Center, our friendly award-winning hotel, newly renovated in 2018,is less than 15 miles from Palm Beach International Airport and City Place. Teeoff at nearby golf courses.
Wake to the aroma of freshlymade coffee prepared in your spacious contemporary guest room or suite. Each ofour 165 guest rooms and suites is equipped with high-speed internet access, a32-inch HDTV, a refrigerator and a microwave. Organize your plans using thetraditional desk or recline comfortably in our Hampton Fresh bed. Ourfour-story hotel also offers a 1,100 sq. ft. Hospitality Suite featuring akitchenette, dining room, living room and second TV.
- Located 12 miles from Palm Beach International Airport
- Shopping and dining within walking distance
- 1,100 sq. ft. meeting space
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- 165 guest rooms and suites, including accessible rooms
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hoteloperations and providing overall leadership in the hotel''s continuing effort todeliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the excutive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years GM experience, managing $4M in revenue at a property with 165 rooms or greater
- Hilton brand experience
- Local market experience
Since being founded in 1919, HiltonWorldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, HiltonWorldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continuedleadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision,Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
HHospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
IIntegrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
LLeadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
TTeamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
OOwnership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
NNow - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for thedemonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending uponeligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly haveaccess to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family TravelProgram, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for youand your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by HiltonWorldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide''sHealth & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwidealso offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as EmployeeAssistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewingwith you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide TeamMember. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefitsoffered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefitslisted may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plandescription or official plan document.
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Boynton Beach, FL, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible