Descripción de la oferta
- Work closely with senior leaders across the business as well as participating in practical learning workshops, gaining in depth understanding of the hotel industry and having opportunities to travel with the job.
- Assist Internal Audit team members with the planning and execution of both corporate and hotel audits as per the department''s risk-based Audit Plan.
- Participate in meetings with management to understand and document processes & controls and perform supervised tests on various internal control activities.
- Other areas of responsibility might include data analysis as part of audit engagements and performing SOX testing.
What are we looking for?
An Intern, Internal Audit working with Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- This is a minimum 6 months placement so ideally you will be an undergraduate currently working towards a bachelor''s degree (or equivalent) OR a recent graduate with excellent academics looking to pursue a career in Audit.
- Disciplines in Finance / Accounting/ Business – completed or studying towards BA Degree
- You will need to be mature in your approach to work, able to hold your own in front of senior stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to exercise absolute discretion as you will regularly deal with confidential information.
- Commitment to frequent international travel of up to 50% is required.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Bukit Merah, Singapore
- Finanzas / Contabilidad
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible