Descripción de la oferta
As the Manager, Recruitment – Southeast Asia, you will act as a resourcing partner to the stakeholders on the complete end to end recruitment cycle, understanding their needs and advising on the appropriate recruitment strategy. You will support the recruitment framework, develop relationships with external strategic partners and lead the recruitment hiring process for the business. With the dynamic growth in the regions, you are expected to drive recruitment initiatives and projects across the region.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Recruitment – Southeast Asia, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Foster strong relationships with the senior leadership to determine recruiting specifications and facilitate recruiting strategy.
- Understand Hilton''s strategic imperatives and apply your recruiting expertise to address clients'' needs.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, support and advise the hiring managers on recruitment matters, demonstrating advanced recruitment knowledge and is a subject matter expertise in best practice recruiting strategy.
- Maintain and develop productive relationships with key staffing agencies, from negotiating and managing terms of business to resolving any disputes which may arise.
- Actively pursue all channels (professional networks, social media, etc.) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each role.
- Develop and manage a network of recruitment and referral sources including colleges, professional associations, and vendors/agencies to assist in identifying job candidates.
- Constantly collect market intelligence based on information gathered through interviewing candidates and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Deliver seamless offer administration and on-boarding process, in conjunction with the HR Operations teams.
- Oversee the Employee Referral Program and work to increase rate of referral and hires.
- Ensure absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities from a strategic perspective, including develop, prioritize and implement plans to meet Company''s core strategic goals.
- Manage data integrity within our applicant tracking system (Taleo & Avature), ensuring timely entry within database.
- Partner with Sourcing team and Recruiting Coordination team in order to allow for the greatest focus on candidate and Hiring Manager relationships and process management.
What are we looking for?
A Manager, Recruitment – Southeast Asia serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor''s Degree with at least 8 years of recruiting experience and a minimum of 3 years'' in house recruiting experience.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate and proactively identify as well as prevent potential problems.
- Strong knowledge in a full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, relationship management with stakeholders, vendors and candidates.
- Able to execute creative and innovative approaches to sourcing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to foster strong relationships at all levels (internal teams, external partners and candidates).
- Seek consistent improvement and challenges the status quo.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Regional experience in recruitment with proven record in delivering results in a highly matrixed culture.
- Recent experience with a high-growth company.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Bukit Merah, Singapore
- Recursos Humanos
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible