Descripción de la oferta
Located in Southampton, at the Ageas Bowl and inside the Hilton hotel Sir Ian Botham has his restaurant & bar facing the cricket pitch.
Destination restaurant with 180 seating''s, a well-stocked bar and a great variety of the best of British food.
Being relaunched at the end of June with a new seasonal menu and some of the most finest wines.
With a team of 20 team members from Waiters and Bartenders to Supervisors and Assistant Managers, the GM will be ensuring that hotel guest and local residents receive a superb dining experience.
The Hilton at the Ageas Bowl is a fantastic hospitality offering answering to a growing demand for upscale accommodation among both leisure and business travellers from within the UK and overseas. We offer 171 Guest Rooms including 7 Suites and a Presidential Suite, the first eforea spa in the south UK and the largest hotel meeting facility in the region for up to 700 delegates
We have an exciting position for an individual with extensive experience in the Hotel and Restaurant Market. In particular, the role will require the ability to incentivise and motivate the team, develop and train hospitality professionals, manage the restaurant budget and work with the Hotel team on innovative and exciting restaurant concepts.
We offer a competitive salary along with a generous Hilton benefits.
- Team building – working with the restaurant team and wider hotel team to develop networks and loyal team members.
- Team development – implement the Hilton training and ensure all supervisors are training team members to become exceptional professionals
- Collaboration with key stakeholders, this includes the kitchen, banqueting , bar and other departments that impact on the service of the restaurant
- Leading the team to develop customer relationships
- Implement incentives to motivate team members
- Manage the Restaurant budget
- Manage the staff scheduling system
- Managing projects to enhance the restaurant profile
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery at every point
- Developing a culture of service first
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of computer based scheduling systems
- At least 1 years'' experience as a supervisor or assistant head of department in a contemporary brasserie style hotel restaurant
- Able to lead a large team
- Experience with team development
- Experience managing budgets
A Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
- Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Food and Beverage experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in hotel industry
- Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- West End, United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato