Descripción de la oferta
A Food and Beverage Attendant is responsible for preparing and replenishing food and beverage service in the Executive Lounge in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and to maximize profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Cafeteria Attendant, you would be responsible for preparing and replenishing food and beverage service in the Team Member Cafe to deliver an excellent experience . Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Complete opening and closing side work to include, but not limited to, stocking chinaware, silverware and tableware, tending to the coffee machine and/or grinder, retrieving food and beverages from the kitchen and delivering them to the Cafe
- Retrieve and store chinaware, silverware and tableware
- Restock, clean and prepare the kitchen
- Serve and display food items
- Move chairs and tables as needed
- Monitor inventory and ensure quality condition of all chinaware, tableware and silverware
- Respond to Team Member requests in a timely and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Austin, TX, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible