Descripción de la oferta
A Chief Accountant provides financial, commercial, and business input into the management of hotel operations through review and recommendations of financial reports.
What will I be doing?
As Chief Accountant, you will provides financial, commercial, and business input into the management of hotel operations, ensuring that financial standards are achieved throughout the hotel and that hotel performance is optimized. Specifically, a Financial Controller will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel, in consultation with the General / Hotel Manager
- Ensure the achievement of all financial targets within the hotel, in consultation with the General / Hotel Manager
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements
- Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General Manager and / or Accountancy and Finance Department
- Training and development of local Finance staff and ensure accurate succession planning
- Build the financial awareness of local management teams
What are we looking for?
Chief Accountants serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for providing great service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Finanzas / Contabilidad
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible