Descripción de la oferta
An Apprentice Chef is responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to high levels of customer service.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As an Apprentice Chef, you are responsible for assisting in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Apprentice Chef will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Head Chef. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Contribute to high levels of customer service
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to the highest standard
- Manage customer relations when necessary
- Comply with and have full knowledge of regulations regarding Health and Safety
- Undertake any reasonable duties that may be assigned by the Head chef or senior manager in the hotel
- Complete all aspects of the training programme
What are we looking for?
An Apprentice Chef serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to learn
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Marston Green, United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas cocina
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible