Descripción de la oferta
A Conference and Events Apprentice is responsible for assisting with set-ups and seating as well as managing queries to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to meeting departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Events Apprentice, you are responsible for assisting with set-ups and seating as well as managing queries to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Events Apprentice will also be required to contribute to reaching departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Coordinate seating for customers
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Manage Conference and Events set-ups
- Ensure guests are billed accurately
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with company brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets as part of the team
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Events Apprentice serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Marston Green, United Kingdom
- Alimentos & Bebidas servicio
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible