Descripción de la oferta
As a Kitchen Administrator you will support the Kitchen team will the following duties:
• Schedule annual holidays- where possible in alignment with business trading cycle
• Report for duty on time in line with departmental personal presentation standards.
• Submit specific time off request per department guidelines.
• Be aware of planned learning sessions and attend as required.
• Organise your work station to ensure you are able to deliver excellent customer service.
• Be aware of the department standards, goals, objectives and performance.
• Understand the products we sell, their price and the processes and systems designed to present them to our customers.
• Liaise with senior kitchen chefs on a daily basis to ensure effective delivery of guest requirements and special requests
• Communicate clearly between kitchen and other hotel operating departments – both ways.
• Monitor incoming and outgoing calls and answer all calls within the desired timeframe
• Ensure accurate input of information on all required systems, eg- birch street, Watson, synergy, comark auditor &comark probe database
• Ensure all data required for day to day kitchen management is up to date, relevant and accurate
• Be proactive in ensuring all requests are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
• Demonstrate an awareness of priorities, anticipate needs and build rapport
• Be proactive in ensuring all guests are spoken to in a timely and appropriate manner. Make it memorable.
• Be fully briefed pre and post shift and be aware of VIP''s or guest with special needs.
• Be aware of company policy and legal requirements that affect your role.
• Ensure that all prescribed and designed process, systems and standards are maintained
• Maintain a safe and secure environment for yourself and colleagues.
• Be aware of all Hotel outlet operating hours in order to be able to answer all guest queries quickly and efficiently
• Ensure your behavior respects the perspective, privacy, safety and security of our guests your colleagues.
• Provide constructive suggestions /feedback to the leadership group on product, process or learning delivery improvements.
• Apply yourself fully during team training and briefing exercises.
• Always deliver your ‘fair share'' in team task elements of the role and support colleagues whose workload may temporarily exceed your own.
• Maintain consistent and robust security related to data and equipment and ensure that all standard department procedures are fully adhered to
- Opens incoming mail, dates stamps and distributes accordingly
- Sends outgoing mail, both interoffice and outside of the hotel
- Routes mail, faxes and other printed matter
- Prepares and types correspondence and fairly complex numerical/financial reports, as directed
- Prepares correspondence on behalf of management
- Duplicates, copies and distributes and mails material for the department/office
- Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment
- Maintains files and equipment in an orderly and professional manner
- Uses the property''s email system and maintains their email box, as is policy
- Additionally this position may or may not have access and/or control over the email box of assigned supervisor(s)
- Appropriate business use of telephone and voice email system
- Greets internal and external customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Announces visitors and/or handles requests, as appropriate
What are we looking for?
A Kitchen Administrator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Marston Green, United Kingdom
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato