Descripción de la oferta
An Engineering Coordinator will support the Engineering Department with general maintenance work, to maintain proper conditions of tools, equipment, and working areas throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Engineering Coordinator, you will support the Engineering Department to ensure an exceptional operational experience throughout the hotel. Specifically, an Engineering Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform day-to-day general maintenance duties within the hotel rooms and public areas
- Respond promptly to maintenance issues and emergency calls
- Conduct regular inspection tours of the hotel to ensure all operating equipment is working correctly
- Work closely with the Engineering Team on any projects or schedules
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in proper condition
- Follow all Health and Safety rules within the Department and the hotel
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service when engaging with Guests
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the Chief Engineer to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel
What are we looking for?
An Engineering Coordinator serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous maintenance experience, preferably in a hotel or a similar varied work environment such as ships, hospitals or retail businesses
- A certificate in Engineering, preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for managing a variety of projects and tasks throughout the day
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Mabalacat, Philippines
- Ingeniería y Mantenimiento
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato