Descripción de la oferta
Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton''s most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As an Analyst in Campus Programs you will be a key member of the Campus Recruiting Team. You will handle the end-to-end operational planning and execution of all the things that make our onboarding, development, and communication with our on property and corporate interns work effectively, efficiently and seamlessly. You will ensure the quality of program delivery, development and implementation of effective strategies to meet our commitments to our intern hires. If you are a passionate and dedicated communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, you will love this role!
- Serve as the primary point person for our interns, being responsible for the day to day communications and ensuring that our interns know who to connect with inside the organization to get their questions answered.
- Own the internal campus programs website, including ensuring that data and programmatic materials are up to date.
- Work in partnership with Learning and Development, as well our HR partners to develop and deliver best-in-class campus development programs.
- Report on the positive success of programs on a monthly, quarterly basis. Ad hoc as needed.
- Continuously develop and deploy new programs that make valuable contributions to our campus interns.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- High energy, effective communicators who will represent Hilton''s brand of hospitality and positively influence Hilton''s partners at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter, willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess positive energy and drive
- Structured and organized manager with a focus on excellence in delivery
- Project management skills with an aptitude for staying calm and effective while handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities
- Problem solving skills to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Collaborative teammates who love to build consensus and relationships across all levels
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- One (1) year of campus recruitment/corporate recruitment/learning and development experience
- One (1) year of Program Management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with building and delivering internal websites
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s degree
- Six (6) years of Campus Programs Management experience
- Three (3) years of project management experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- McLean, VA, United States
- Recursos Humanos
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible