Descripción de la oferta
***This will be a virtual role based from a home office***
Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton''s most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
Do you have a high attention detail and are savvy with reports, budgeting and financials? Can you accurately and expertly maintain multiple contending demands while remaining cool under pressure? If so, our Recruiting Operations Analyst role could be your dream job.
In this role, you will build positive partnerships and support the Recruitment teams on key operational priorities. You will handle financials, reports, system metrics, and day to day operational support with finesse and outstanding skill. In this highly collaborative position, you will have the opportunity to closely partner with Leaders, as well as team up with our Recruiters and extended HR Partners.
More specifically, you will:
- Create monthly budget/P&L worksheets; update leaders monthly on tracking against budget.
- Deliver budget projections for Senior Director and Vice President as needed, as well as assist with financial planning.
- Position yourself as a main resource for leaders as questions arise relating to invoices, P&L or GL details, expense reports, etc.
- Work in partnership with Finance, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Handle and process all expenses to be billed back to the business and/or properties.
- Process invoicing for Recruitment, including coding, submittal and tracking.
- Connect with vendors on invoice discrepancies.
- Support our Referrals@Hilton program by pulling a bi-weekly corporate hires report for HRX, sending invoice re-classes to finance, as well as handling any other needs that may arise.
- Run, check for accuracy and distribute the weekly corporate Americas opening report.
- Run, distribute and maintain high volume reporting on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with HR Analytics to create global monthly/quarterly dashboard, gather accurate information from Taleo and leaders to report business critical metrics for all regions.
- Handle Recruitment Fraud complaints and claims, including drafting correspondences to inquiries, diving in further to investigate claims, and partnering with IT Security.
- Create and maintain the monthly recruitment dashboard for our VP, including collecting updated info from leaders.
- Develop and implement Recruitment portals/pages; update content as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new recruitment team members and contractors.
- Serve as main contact to ensure new hire and contractor equipment is set up and accurate.
- Grant access to recruitment system.
- Track and detail monthly usage for individual user licenses of our tools and systems.
- Monitor weekly usage on paid job slots to help maintain posting slot capacity.
- Create the quarterly infographic and showcase system metrics.
- Compile performance reports from multiple systems and aggregate results, highlighting the quarter over quarter performance.
- Support the team as needed for ad-hoc projects and tasks.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability and desire to collaborate with recruiting partners across different teams
- Self-starter, well-organized and willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently with acute attention to detail and the ability stay calm
- Aptitude for learning new technologies extemporaneously
- Analytical skills to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Two (2) years of experience working in recruitment operations and/or HR
- One (1) year of reporting and analytics experience
- One (1) year working with financials and/or budgets
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, data manipulation)
- Deep understanding of shared platforms (such as SharePoint and OneDrive)
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Addison, TX, United States
- Recursos Humanos
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible