Descripción de la oferta
Our Development team helps our owners in every stage of designing, building, and managing their unique properties. Owners are able to take advantage of our global, innovative expertise to develop one of the leading brands in hospitality.
What will I be doing?
Are you known for your acute attention to detail and ability to build positive relationships quickly? As the Coordinator, Development Latin America, you will put these skills to good use by coordinating franchise and management applications for Mexico projects. Reporting to the VP, Development Latin America, you will provide administrative assistance for departmental senior executives, including scheduling and managing calendars and travel arrangements, drafting memorandums, receiving incoming phone calls and assisting callers as required, preparing expense reports and assisting with senior executive emails, tasks and contact records. In addition, you will provide administrative assistance for the overall Latin America development team.
- Provide assistance during fieldwork as needed for feasibility and investment analysis work.
- Coordinate Hilton presence at lodging conferences.
- Handle the on-boarding activities for new and/or transferring team members into the department.
- Maintain departmental correspondence, accounts payable, invoice processing, and keep files updated.
- Design and prepare departmental reports (i.e. charts, graphs, tables, business plans).
- Craft and develop visual presentations for the Development team.
- Pull, research or enter data into spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Assemble and coordinate management and franchise application documentation.
- Conduct background checks and due diligence for projects using the designed tools and maintain a fluid relationship with the Compliance Team for resolution.
- Redact Investment Committee approval requirement forms for internal documentation.
- Conduct market specific research and compiles reports for Development.
- Perform general administrative work including updating O2O, follow up on ads and keep organized records of all market visits, meetings, competitive analysis, etc.
- Maintain and promote good relationships with all team members within Legal, Feasibility, Brand, Communications and other Hilton departments to streamline the development process.
- Coordinate the Development department''s external and internal events with minimum supervision such as SAHIC, local real estate conferences and Development Forums.
- Lead inventory control for Development (i.e. collateral, supplies).
- Work with owners and developers for special and/or recurring projects such as Multi Unit Deals, research on hotel ownership and potential conversions in the region.
- Use the Business Intelligence tools to research markets and potential opportunities or restrictions for development.
- Travel to coordinate major events.
- Work on the preparation of the Investment Committee Report.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Self-starter, who is well organized, extremely detail-oriented and assertive, willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Effective communicator, who employs diplomacy with high-level executives within the organization on a global scale
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, and strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and set appropriate trace systems to track projects with little supervision
- Ability to access and accurately input information using computer word-processing, database and/or spreadsheet programs
- Complete discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two (2) years of clerical and/or administrative experience or applicable experience
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm
- Ability to occasionally work outside of business hours when the department is faced with critical deadlines
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Concur, and Outlook
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Significant experience in the Administrative or Legal discipline
- Fluent in Portuguese
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- McLean, VA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato