Descripción de la oferta
Hilton''s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton''s commercial engine and are key to Hilton''s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
As the Director of Commercial Performance, you will play a key role in building and communicating the insights of past performance and the future outlook to inform the Category Commercial plan. You will lead all aspects of development and organization of the Category Commercial Plan, which is used to align commercial activity around achievement of budget and market share goals. You will also be responsible for establishing the forecast targets on a monthly and yearly basis.
More specifically, you will:
- Be dedicated to ensuring that the desired revenue and market share targets are achieved.
- Be given a chance to create and share the brand performance story through the analysis of past and future trends and the identification of risks, opportunities and performance drivers derived from data from various sources such as insight from Revenue Management, Commercial Services Analytics and other teams outside of Commercial Services.
- Build and organize the Category Commercial Plan by facilitating a process to coordinate tactics across other Commercial, Brand and Marketing functions and ensure appropriate actions are in place to drive performance.
- Conduct bi-weekly category calls, to review commercial plan progress and hold partners accountable for results; summarize status and report out on bi-weekly cadence.
- Coordinate and collaborate with initiative owners to assist in action development, ensure actions are appropriate and stay on track to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and provide helpful analytical support and input with the Brands, Marketing and other senior level partners from Commercial Services by leading monthly commercial performance brand calls, quarterly brand category meetings and quarterly business reviews with each category leader.
- Be dedicated to providing input to the overall process of the Quarterly Business Review with Commercial Services leadership.
- Conduct the Category Forecast process, including research and development of annual targets (by MCAT and month), monthly forecast targets, and monthly updates to a rolling 12 month period; most critical is to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Craft presentation content through the ability to convert data and analysis into consumable bits of information appropriate for the target audience.
- With your deep understanding of Brand Category Commercial Performance, provide input and consultation as needed.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Adaptable experience with business strategy, business planning, and business plan development
- Leaders, who are comfortable with mentorship, providing performance feedback to reports, and communicating results and areas for improvement all while leading by example
- Persuasive communicators, who will positively influence Hilton''s partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems with a fine attention for detail
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree OR ten (10) years of experience in Revenue Management, Finance, Hospitality Management or similar business background.
- Seven (7) years in revenue management, marketing, sales, or analytical roles
- Five (5) years multi-functional experience in hotel management, or related industry
- Four (4) years of management experience as a Director
- Can travel on short notice and is adaptable to schedule changes. There is potential for significant travel (50% ).
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Ten (10) years in revenue management, sales, marketing, or analytical roles
- Seven (7) years of management experience as a Director
- Cross brand or product line experience
- Proven experience in large matrixed organizations
- Hilton software programs
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- McLean, VA, United States
- Gestión de ingresos
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible