Descripción de la oferta
***This position can be based in either Memphis, TN, McLean, VA or Remote***
Our Architecture & Design Department delivers truly exceptional properties that delight our guests, reward our partners, and reflect the unique cultures of their geographical locations. With design and construction professionals across 16 locations, we have the advantages of a global presence as well as the benefits of local resources, skills, and expertise.
What will I be doing?
As the Director of Full Service Brands, Architecture, Design & Construction, you will lead design and construction projects for multiple Hilton Full Service brands. Your projects will include new property development and ground-up projects, adaptive reuse projects, conversions, room additions, and brand-change projects. Your expertise will lend to technical guidance throughout the projects, carrying out design and construction standards. You will be committed to monitoring construction activities for Full Service hotel projects until project completion.
- Coordinate project plans with Hilton brand and property teams such as Global Design Services, Engineering Support, Food & Beverage Teams, Spa and Fitness Teams, Brand Opening Teams, Brand Performance Support, and Quality Assurance Teams.
- Conduct Pre-Design meetings, webinars, and ongoing communication with franchisee''s, architects, and other Hilton Team Members throughout active projects. You will explain AD&C''s role, standards, Hilton requirements, and prototype drawings to build positive partnerships.
- Review schematic design, design development, and construction document plans and specifications in detail to ensure compliance with both prototype and Hilton standards.
- Inspect architectural and engineering documentation including landscape, civil engineering, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection drawings and specifications. You will provide detailed written correspondence of any concerns to franchisee''s and architects documenting the non-complying issues. Your notations should also present potential solutions.
- Check construction submittals and shop drawings to ensure conformity to plans. Following your documentation process, you will document concerns in writing with solutions for project teams.
- Visit the project during construction to ensure the project follows the approved plans submitted. You will address any changes needed in-person, while at the site, and follow up with written correspondence after the site visit.
- Continually update project data in O2O tracking system, providing accurate forecasted construction start and hotel opening dates.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking visionaries, who are passionate about architecture and who love the chance to create transformations through their projects. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Seasoned project manager with strong verbal and written interpersonal skills who can effectively communicate across all partner groups
- Organized thinkers, who will track all phases of a project with thorough attention to detail
- Collaborative teammates, who love to build consensus & relationships across all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of Project or Process Management
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years'' experience in Architecture, Interior Design, Construction or related disciplines
- Three (3) years'' design and construction experience in development or construction projects, including the reading and interpretation of construction documents, interpretation of plans, and experience producing conceptual design drawings
- Frequent travel - 30-40% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, or Construction related field
- Three (3) years of Management experience
- Experience in hospitality construction or development projects
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- McLean, VA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible