Descripción de la oferta
The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 15 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Motto, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
As the Global Operations Finance Manager, you will coordinate across multiple teams to drive successful completion of special projects and analyses in support of the Global Operations Finance team. You will also provide occasional support to the Reporting and Analysis function and combine financial, analytical, and presentation skills. You will be responsible for all project deliverables, timelines and outputs. Outputs include submissions to corporate headquarters, presentations to SVP FP&A and Regional Operations Finance Vice Presidents.
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Complete ad-hoc projects and analyses as required by the Director
- Develop Operational benchmarking dashboards and tools
- Improve Management Agreement Performance tracking
- Provide Global project support and insight for Regional Operations Finance Team
- Analyze key cost drivers across the Owned and Operated estate
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Background in Hospitality, Finance, Data Analytics, and/or Business Strategy
- Self-starter, well-organized and willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess positive energy and drive
- Strong communicator who will positively influence Hilton''s partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to present and engage directly with senior leadership
- Collaborative teammates who love to build consensus and relationships across all levels
- Strong analytical abilities, project management skills, significant written presentation experience; primary research skills, and past strategy work
- Problem solving skills to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Recently completed a Graduate MBA program
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint as well as navigating the internet
- Ability to analyze financial, statistical and/or performance data
- Expertise in business mathematics, including calculating percentage changes, averages and weighted averages
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel, including understanding and manipulating basic spreadsheets
- Experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams to get positive results
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- McLean, VA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato