Descripción de la oferta
Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Director, Aspirational Experiences, you will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development and activation of the Redemption Experiences platform as a key pillar of the Hilton Honors program and benefit set.
- Partner with Lifecycle team on segmentation strategy – identifying target member segments to align to experience products.
- Partner with internal Hilton teams to develop and maintain ongoing partnership to identify and use assets.
- Lead exploration and procurement of new experiences through internal and external partners.
- Lead development of event strategy (including framework, pricing, invitation approach, etc.) and act a business lead on activations.
- Lead budget management for experiences development & activation.
- Partner with co-brand team to define strategy and goals for co-brand card holder experiences.
- Main Aspirational Experiences Point of Contact (POC) for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking visionaries, who are passionate about hospitality and who love the chance to create ongoing development and activation through aspirational experiences. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Extraordinary consumer centric mindset and customer service skills.
- Experience handling relationships across a matrixed organization.
- Flexible in working in gray/ambiguous situations.
- Strategic thinker; taking a broad view to draw information from diverse sources.
- Real passion for innovation and an ability to think outside of the box, influence others, and push the status quo.
- Uncommon problem solving skills and ability to actively identify roadblocks and react.
- Deep understanding of the Sponsorships landscape.
- Validated skill in meeting deadlines and working to getting the work done as soon as possible.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and able to reprioritize and adapt as needed.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter, who takes initiative in implementing goals and establishing opportunities for improvement.
- Strong communicators, who will positively influence Hilton''s partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels.
- Reciprocal teammate, who builds positive relationships, exhibit sensitivity to the needs of diverse populations, demonstrate integrity and earn trust.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Six (6) years of professional work experience
- Two (2) years of experience in Sponsorship and/or Experiential role
- Travel up to 10%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree or Master is Business Administration
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- McLean, VA, United States
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible