Descripción de la oferta
***This position can be located at our corporate office in Dallas, TX or McLean, VA***
Hilton is creating a best-in-class Data and Analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data and analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton''s performance.
What will I be doing?
As a Manager, Data Scientist of Personalization you will serve as an internal advanced analytics consultant to key functions across Hilton''s business, bringing predictive and prescriptive analytics through Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence. The team consists of data scientists, advanced analytics modelers, and data engineers, working closely with other Data Analytics teams, as well as Product Team partners.
Working with the Senior Director, Data Science, you will be directly influencing the creation and delivery of products and services that help Hilton''s mission to create heartfelt experiences for our customers. As an ambassador, you will bring big data values to fruition. Serving as the primary resource for building advanced analytics models for Hilton''s personalization initiatives, including but not limited to propensity modeling, user experience, the next best action, search optimization, direct marketing, and (internet of Things) IoT (connected room) personalization initiatives.
More specifically, you will:
- Research and build statistical learning models and algorithms, develop a testing framework and conduct experiments.
- Conduct analysis and highlight significant patterns to increase customer and owner satisfaction.
- Actively draw insights from data to create new sources of value.
- Communicate results and ideas to business and technical teams.
- Build relationships and collaborate with Enterprise Architects to setup automated, streamlined and responsive data processing.
- Partner collaboratively with the Data Governance team to ingest new data sets into the Hilton data lake.
- Partner with the Product Teams to understand needs and incorporate findings.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for problem solvers who are passionate about data and who love to have the chance to create improvements to data management. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills.
- Experience in handling multiple contending priorities simultaneously.
- Self-starter, well organized, and an assertive teammate willing to take ownership of responsibilities with a high level of positive energy and drive.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of hands-on experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and/or search optimization
- Two (2) years of hands-on experience in significant customer personalization initiatives for scalable production environments
- Solid programming skills: SQL, R, Python, Spark/Scala, Java, C/C
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master''s Degree
- Four (4) years of professional experience
- Experience in IoT analytics model development involving sensors and connected devices
- Experience in model development involving distributed big data sets (Spark, Scala, Hadoop)
- Experience in ETL management, SQL/NoSQL platforms, Apache products (NiFi, KafKa) and data warehousing technologies (Snowflake, Redshift)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Addison, TX, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible