Descripción de la oferta
Our Finance team serves as a critical business partner responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management.
What will I be doing?
The Manager of Global FP&A will lead the monthly enterprise-wide franchise fee forecast process and handles the analysis and presentation of global results on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis. You will also be responsible for the annual target-setting and budget process for franchise fees.
We believe initiative and independence are key requirements for this position. You will provide quality and timely data for executive management and board of directors to manage the global fee segment.
- Prepare and review franchise fees and RevPAR weekly flash updates and commentary.
- Model the forward-looking forecast for global franchise fees on a monthly basis as well as system wide RevPAR using inputs from revenue management and other business partners.
- Work closely with Accounting to understand variances between actuals and forecast, preparation and review of month-end walks.
- Provide detail analysis on franchise fees and RevPAR including consolidated variance/walk commentary and identifying and communicating risks and opportunities.
- Support quarterly earnings release with preparation of executive support materials, and Investor Relations support.
- Prepare quarterly board of director slides and related executive support materials.
- Prepare consolidated annual budget presentation including detailed franchise fee walk versus prior year, prior forecasts.
- Prepare clear and concise variance explanations so management can easily understand variances between actual results and forecasts and prior year.
- Develop team member talents and continuously looks for ways to improve processes and reporting.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Self-starters who take initiative with minimal direction and understand concepts quickly
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and thoroughly, comfortable asking questions and challenging assumptions, and willing to take measured risks when necessary
- Ability to build positive relationships with business partners, working together to ensure forecast inputs are provided timely and accurately
- Collaborative teammates who love to build consensus & relationships across all levels
- Craft financial models to support forecasting, business analysis, and financial metric reporting
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal - as well as comprehension skills to articulate complex analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Project management skills with an aptitude for staying calm and effective while handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Five (5) years of financial planning and analysis or management consulting experience or equivalent experience in finance and/or accounting
- Two (2) years of management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data analysis systems (i.e. Essbase) with the ability to quickly learn new programs as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA Master''s Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Four (4) years of management experience
- Prior Big 4, management consulting experience (at global consulting firm), or hospitality industry
- Experience in building operating budgets and forecasts
- Accomplished in financial reporting, financial modeling, and cost analysis at Fortune 500 companies
- Record of increasing responsibility and business impact
- Expertise in PeopleSoft, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- McLean, VA, United States
- Finanzas / Contabilidad
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible