Descripción de la oferta
***This position can be located in McLean, VA or Dallas, TX***
Our Sales support team coordinates the administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management and RFP management efforts and processes of Hilton Sales'' teams. The team is focused on evolving into the most sought after partners in hospitality by freeing up seller''s time, driving efficiency, and governance to maximize performance and get results.
What will I be doing?
As the Manager, Sales Performance Management, you will work with the Director, Sales Performance Management and members of the Sales Performance Management (SPM) team to deliver and support key programs and initiatives that advance the global Commercial Services function at Hilton. You will use and optimize internal Hilton resources and external partners to help lead Sales Performance Management activities and functions that aim to drive sales performance excellence in the context of the broader commercial services organization. You will be working across all 15 of Hilton''s brands to optimize and socialize our Scout incentive program, overseeing hotel enrollment and payout procedures, as well as working with the Scout Program Analyst to handle questions, concerns, and inquiries relating to it.
- Lead the successful day-to-day operation of the Scout lead referral program.
- Develop regular reports and analytics to determine the overall health of the referral program, and will provide recommendations to SPM leadership on how to optimize the program.
- Develop and refine systems, tools, processes, and communications that continuously aim to improve all areas of the SPM function, and should be comfortable engaging with various levels of senior leadership across Hilton''s Commercial Services organization.
- Collaborate on a dynamic set of evolving programs and initiatives aimed at improving sales performance, while constantly reinforcing the outstanding level of customer service provided by SPM to both on-property and above-property sales professionals and program partners.
- Craft and maintain comprehensive Scout program documentation, including end-user facing terms and conditions, under the mentorship of the Sales Performance Management Director.
- Work with the Scout Program Analyst to ensure timely response and reconciliation of Scout inquiries and payment processing.
- Identify areas of potential risk in day-to-day Scout operations and advance to upper management as appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources and vendors to develop reporting solutions to support the Scout operation.
- Collect, consolidate, and summarize program information to produce data driven insights and recommendations for future program improvements.
- Contribute and offer general support to the ongoing development of SPM programs, including the Sales Incentive Plan (SIP), Circle of Excellence (COE), and Performance Accelerators (i.e. SPIFs). Help develop tools, processes, and materials, including talking points, presentations, speeches, etc., to support streamlined efficiencies across various SPM programs.
- Support, implement, and sometimes lead the development and coordination program SOPs, communications, training, and support, as necessary.
- Participate on and sometimes coordinate cross-functional special project teams and meetings, including running key relationships with third parties, vendors, and SPM program partners.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Innovative thinkers who strive to gain the latest knowledge of the hospitality industry, especially as it relates to incentivizing sales performance.
- Superb attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Nurture effective working relationships with Team Members inside and outside your department.
- Motivation to approach all your tasks with enthusiasm, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
- Consistently demonstrate your ability to work independently with minimal supervision on specific projects within agreed time limits.
- To see you thrive in an interdependent work-culture.
- Ability to be flexible, respond quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you and the ability to remain calm in difficult situations.
- Communicators who will positively influence Hilton''s partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels.
- Problem solvers who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems, exhibiting your fine attention for detail.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Associate''s degree or High School diploma with Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of professional experience
- Proficient in Excel-ability to create formulas and pivot tables
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel as required (up to 25%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Experience working directly with or supporting Sales, Revenue Management, Marketing or eCommerce
- Experience with database management (i.e. Microsoft Access)
- Experience working in hospitality
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- McLean, VA, United States
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible