Descripción de la oferta
Our global corporate affairs and communications department is responsible for managing Hilton''s corporate reputation, brand communications, and fostering positive relations with federal, state, and local governments, associations and influencers.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager, Marketing Communications will support communication needs for our Chief Marketing Officer. This will include driving the CMO''s internal communications, content creation and executive positioning, while also coordinating with the internal and PR teams to ensure a well-rounded approach to sharing our marketing story with key partners.
You will directly support the Marketing team''s journey to creating ‘first of'' impactful campaigns which need to be brought to life across the business and with external audiences in creative new ways. With this being a new role supporting a dynamic team that is breaking new ground, there is an opportunity to shape meaningful plans that will carry Marketing at Hilton into its exciting next chapter. As such, there will be a focus on developing standard methodologies around content strategy, channels and cadence for all relevant communications.
The role will report directly to the Director, Executive Communications within Hilton''s Corporate Affairs team.
Would you enjoy being able to take information to craft a cogent, compelling story that communicates the tremendous impact of Hilton''s marketing strategies, if so you will love this job. The person we select for this role will need to have shown success in executive communications, multimedia communications strategy, creative content development and cultivating multiple partner relationships across a complex, global organization.
- Develop and continually optimize a 360-degree communications strategy and roadmap that meets the strategic business needs of Hilton''s Chief Marketing Officer and the global team.
- Source and integrate insights to create an impactful messaging narrative, including collaborating with key partners to identify compelling stories and distill headlines across the organization.
- Produce impact-focused internal and external communications, including regular intranet and social media posts, presentations for quarterly Team Meetings and other speaking engagements, and briefings for various company and industry conferences.
- Drive new creative ways of communicating at Hilton, such as podcasts and new social channels.
- Work to inform, educate and influence key partners, including Hilton''s global brand and category heads.
- Manage all supporting communications and creative agencies, ensuring consistent branding and identity across deliverables.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about hospitality and who love to creatively express information through communications. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strategic communications planning
- Proven experience in pulling raw data together and putting it into a compelling story
- Narrative development and storytelling
- Multimedia communications experience including copywriting, graphic design, image selection
- PowerPoint presentation and video production
- Excellent relationship management and personal communication skills
- Selling, influencing and collaboration skills
- Vendor schedule and budget management
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Seven (7) years in Communications or a related field
- Project management skills with an aptitude for staying calm and effective under pressure, handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA/Master''s Degree
- One (1) or more years of Management Experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- McLean, VA, United States
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible