Descripción de la oferta
Ensures that linen is available for all departments as requested to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Responsible for maintain cleanliness of the linen room and take receipt of stock.
At Hilton, our promise is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure Linen is available for all departments as requested
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions
- Maintain cleanliness of the Linen Room
- Carrying out stock takes as requested
- Ensure par stocks are maintained
- Take receipt of stock and ensure safe storage
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively
- Oversee the issuing of linen via a requisition system
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the hotel''s management
- Attend training and meetings when required.
- Maintain good relationship with your colleagues, superiors and other department
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexibility to work late shifts
- Methodical and well organized
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous laundry experience
- Experience in a similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Da Nang, Vietnam
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato