Descripción de la oferta
A Pre-Opening Sales Task Force will prepare the Sales Team through the development of skills and hotel practices and procedures to drive new and expand existing business. This position is open to Internal Team members only.
What will I be doing?
As Pre-Opening Sales Task Force, you will be responsible for preparing the Sales Team to drive new and expand existing business through training and development. The Pre-Opening Sales Task Force will develop the Team through the design and delivery of relevant training sessions, coaching, and a rewards and recognitions program. Specifically, a Business Development Trainer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Coordinate and execute,all employees in the Sales function, a full departmental induction plan including a list of previously arranged appointments (as required) with other Team Members
- Conduct basic, intermediate, advanced and follow up training sessions related to brand standards, process and procedures, and best practice in business development and the hotel in general
- Deliver one-on-one coaching and training, as required
- Implement a reward and recognition scheme for exceptional performance and sales success
- Communicate results, successes and failures, regularly with Team Members
- Alert the relevant manager of any issues impacting the business
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by Senior Hotel Management
What are we looking for?
A Pre-Opening Sales Task Force serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate, verbal and in written form, effectively with Management and Ownership groups
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a full understanding of professional ethics, decorum and social skills required for extensive interaction with customers, investment owners and business partners
- Ability to perform critical analysis
- Strong experience in hospitality forecasting, pricing and inventory control
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to teach selling techniques to Team Members
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with the Business Development or Sales function
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Relevant degree from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Gaborone, Botswana
- Marketing y Ventas
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato