Descripción de la oferta
The Hilton Americas-Houston -Hilton''s "Award of Excellence" 7 years running - is searching for a SeniorHuman Resources Manager.
Our 1203 room AAA Four-diamond hotelis conveniently located in the heart of downtown Houston, HiltonAmericas-Houston is connected to the George R. Brown Convention Center via twoindoor skywalks. The position will be part of our 6 person HumanResources team, and primarily will be responsible to all training anddevelopment activities on property.
As a Senior Human ResourcesManager with Hilton Houston-Americas, you would be responsible foroverseeing and managing human resources and training initiatives in the hotel''scontinuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, you wouldbe responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee and administer all Human Resources functions to include, but not limited to, recruiting, training and development, wage/benefit administration, compliance with statutory requirements, team member relations, performance evaluations, workers compensation and safety, affirmative action compliance, employment processes and general leadership guidance and support.
- Develop, plan, coordinate and implement training programs in accordance with current standards including, but not limited to, harassment-free workplace, diversity, new team member orientation, departmental training, communication, leadership, service and train-the-trainer training.
- Plan and conduct meetings with department managers, trainers and team members to review performance trends, to develop action plans and to recognize achievement
- Review, analyze and assess hotel training initiatives and programs and develop or research training solutions to make recommendations to address specific hotel needs
- Track, input, maintain and audit all individual team member training records utilizing designated systems and programs
- Oversee and monitor all departmental training programs including, but not limited to alcohol awareness, food safety, job skills checklist, educational assistance, etc.
- Develop and distribute the annual training calendar, compile and distribute periodic reports and measurements related to training activity and return on investment
- 1 years of hotel experience
- 2 years of human resources management experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- 2 years of training/facilitation experience
- Spanish proficiency
- Hilton Brand experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Central Business District, Houston, TX, United States
- Recursos Humanos
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible
- Duración del contrato