Descripción de la oferta
The Pointe Hilton SquawPeak Resort is looking for a Lunch and Dinner Cook I (Full-Time) towork in our Rico''s American Grill''s Restaurant Kitchen!
We are looking for someone with openand flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts that start & end time may varybased of business needs. Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays isrequired.
- Evening shifts may vary within the hours of (12pm-8pm / 1pm-9pm / 2pm-10pm / 3pm-11pm / 4pm- close)
Hourlywage is 13.65 per/hr
- At least two years cooking experience required specifically with Saute and Broiler / Grill required.
- Must be able to obtain State Food handlers card, by first day of work.
What will I be doing?
As a Lunch and Dinner Cook I, youwould be responsible for maintaining, setting up, cooking and producing allbreakfast food items according to hotel standard recipes in order to createquality food products in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstandingservice and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible forperforming the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Cooks, prepares/produces all meals for restaurants suitable, for consumption according to standard recipes to ensure consistency of product to the guest. Visually inspects, selects and uses all food items of the highest quality in the preparation of all menu items.
- Keeps adequate supply of all prepared products on hand and ensures proper storage of all food products and portion control, eg., especially high cost items
- Keeps spoilage/waste to a minimum by utilizing proper quantities and rotating products.
- Keeps all refrigeration, storage, and working areas in clean, working condition to comply with health department regulations
- Organizes and transfers food items into lexans as needed, label and date for proper use and identification.
- Turns on all kitchen equipment, such as stoves, ovens, grills, broilers, heat lamps, steamers, fryers, etc. and ensures all is in proper working condition.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Cook, Lunch, Dinner, Restaurant, Hotel, Resort, Café,Hospitality, Culinary, Kitchen, Cooking, Customer Service, Food and Beverage,Phoenix)
- Tipo de oferta de empleo
- A tiempo completo
- Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Alimentos & Bebidas cocina
- Fecha de incorporación
- Lo antes posible